Welcome to the Windsor Chapter of ASHRAE!
Serving the needs of the Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning industry in Southwestern Ontario.
ASHRAE Windsor is Canada’s “Hottest” and most southern chapter and we are located in Windsor, Ontario. We were founded in 1983, we are proud to be part of Region 2 and we have over 50 ASHRAE members and growing in our chapter.
Our Chapter Concept is to be a “Socially Acceptable Technical Chapter” where we are focusing on “social” and having fun with technical discussions. To achieve our concept, we plan on using the following guidelines:
- Have Fun – do not have boring meetings
- Talk about useful business issues
- Create Networking opportunities for all of our members
- Be diverse in our membership
- Provide good food and a good venue
- Be respectful to all of our members
- Thank you for visiting our Chapter Website and please let us know how we can assist you.
ASHRAE University of Windsor Student Branch: For more information please visit http://uwinashrae.blogspot.com/